Building A Second Brain – Tiago Forte
Building A Second Brain – Discover how having a Second Brain is helping people around the world save their best ideas, organize their learning, and dramatically expand their creative output
Do you consume tons of interesting information, but feel like it’s not leading to meaningful results in your life?
Do you have trouble managing all the information you need to run your business?
Do you lose track of your ideas or struggle to organize all the material you need for your creative projects?
Do you wonder how to save all the knowledge you’ve gained and find it when you need it?
If yes, this course is perfect for you:
- Entrepreneurs and freelancers
- Content creators and writers
- Productivity & self-improvement enthusiasts
Building A Second Brain is a methodology for saving and systematically reminding us of the ideas, inspirations, insights, and connections we’ve gained through our experience. It expands our memory and our intellect using the modern tools of technology and networks.
This methodology is not only for preserving those ideas, but turning them into reality. It provides a clear, actionable path to creating a “second brain” – an external, centralized, digital repository for the things you learn and the resources from which they come.
Being effective in the world today requires managing many different kinds of information – emails, text messages, messaging apps, online articles, books, podcasts, webinars, memos, and many others. All of these kinds of content have value, but trying to remember all of it is overwhelming and impractical. By consolidating ideas from these sources, you’ll develop a valuable body of work to advance your projects and goals. You’ll have an ongoing record of personal discoveries, lessons learned, and actionable insights for any situation.
The Building A Second Brain methodology will teach you how to:
- Consistently move your projects and goals to completion by organizing and accessing your knowledge in a results-oriented way
- Transform your personal knowledge into income, taking advantage of a rapidly growing knowledge economy
- Uncover unexpected patterns and connections between ideas
- Reduce stress and “information overload” by expertly curating and managing your personal information stream
- Develop valuable expertise, specialized knowledge, and the skills to deploy it in a new job, career, or business
- Cultivate a collection of valuable knowledge and insights over time without having to follow rigid, time-consuming rules
- Unlock the full value of the wealth of learning resources all around you, such as online courses, webinars, books, articles, forums, and podcasts
Tiago Forte is an internationally recognized productivity expert, founder of Forte Labs, and writer of the Praxis blog.
Tiago has spent more than 10 years researching, developing, and teaching the practices of Knowledge Management to professionals from some of the world’s leading organizations. His work has been featured in media outlets such as The New York Times, Harvard Business Review, Inc., The Atlantic, Quartz, and 99U.
Tiago’s mission is to help people harness the full potential of their ideas, because he believes that enabling smart people to turn their ideas into reality is a crucial part of creating a better future.
Name of Course: Building A Second Brain – Tiago Forte
Release Date: 2020
Sale Page: https://www.buildingasecondbrain.com/
Author Price: $1500
Our Price: $34.95
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] if you want to pay with Paypal & Credit Card
Or click the button link below to pay with Crypto
You will get the download immediately after payment success !