- Name : GSA Proxy Scraper
- Version : 2.75
- OS : Windows
- Type : Proxy Scraper
- Price :
- Homepage : Sales Page
GSA Proxy Scraper is a powerful, easy to use, proxy scraping software that can harvest and test thousands of proxies quickly and reliably with a few simple clicks. It has a powerful Port Scanner and other useful tools.
- Free Proxies for your Daily Work : The aim of the tool is to get you unlimited proxies to use for your daily jobs. Even though you still might want to use bought/private proxies for some tasks, it just makes much more sense to get your proxies from the many thousands of sources out there for free.
- Thousands of Sources : Easily find fresh proxies by using thousands of included proxy sources. Software uses search engines to automatically find new proxy sources.
- Internal Proxy Server : The program acts as its own proxy server and allows you to add the IP/Port to other programs. Any new-found proxies are automatically used based on your filters shown here.
- Automatic Proxy Scraping and Testing : Scheduled scraping and testing of your proxies. The built-in script engine allows you to code your own test scenario and perform tests on any found proxies.
- Easy Proxy Export : You can export your proxies to any format and location. From web- to ftp-upload or simply file storage. You can define what to export (e.g. special regions) or how (e.g. only new proxies or all).
- Filter Unwanted Proxies : Remove proxies from defined regions or suspicious IP ranges. Only get Google-passed proxies or fully anonymous proxies. You can define the type of proxies you need by using the easy to understand settings.
- Rank Websites : This is not only a proxy scraper, but also includes many useful tools such as the Metric Scanner where you can easily check a URL’s SEO metrics.
- Google PR Emulator : Emulate the discontinued Google-PageRank with our easy to set up tool and let all your SEO tools work again.
- Parse Search Engines : A built-in tool lets you parse any search engine on the web. It even lets you add your own search engines. Track the position for a keyword and your sites.
- HTTP Toolkit : That HTTP-Toolkit let’s you send custom data to servers at your choice.
- Port Scanner : The best and most stable proxies are those only known by you and not listed publicly on the internet. Now, you can easily find them using the built-in scanner. It can also suggest good IP ranges based on previously found data.