The Freelancers Strategy Guide – Ryan Booth
The Freelancers Strategy Guide – The ultimate guide to signing awesome clients, having more freedom, and building a business you actually love.
This is the Process I’ve Used To Help over 1,000 Freelancers, Coaches & Agency Owners Build A Location-Independent Online Business
In this book, I combine all the lessons I’ve learned over the past 4-years, from helping over 300 people, and building my own business, and I break them down into actionable, zero-fluff tactics & principles you can use right away in your business, whether you’re a complete beginner, or a seasoned pro.
My goal with this book is to help you avoid the mistakes that I’ve seen over and over in people who fail, and give you the recipe that people who have succeeded have used to build their business.
I see this book as a manual. Something you can open up, and read if you’re ever stuck in the future. My hope, is that you’ll carry this book with you during the entirety of your freelancing/online business journey.
With an emphasis on principles, in The Freelancers Strategy Guide I’m going to show you:
1. How to set clear, concise goals (and how to hit them without fail)
2. How to cultivate an iron-clad mindset, to never struggle with common mindset issues again (we give our private clients this exact training)
3. Secrets of self-management: how to be more productivity, have more fulfillment in life, how to avoid burnout, and how to get more done in less time (this is key to your success long-term
4. Which skills you should learn
5. Our super-easy framework for creating high-ticket offers quickly, so that you can charge premium prices ($5K, $10K, $15K+)
6. How to sign clients through organic channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Cold emails) — this is stuff we typically only give to our private clients
7. How to price your services, and my thoughts on free trials, commission-deals etc.…
8. How to manage your sales pipeline (a primer on sales pipeline management to stay organized)
9. How to close high ticket deals (the right way) without being salesy, or coming across as a sleazy care salesman
10. An easy-to-follow method for onboarding clients so that you seem like a professional
11. Our process for retaining clients for a long, long time
12. A little chapter on travel, and becoming location independent
13. Business finances — a little touch on incorporating, saving money, reinvesting etc.. And what you should do with your profits
In addition to this, you’ll also get videos expanding on certain topics, worksheets, templates and more.
Name of Course: The Freelancers Strategy Guide – Ryan Booth | Release Date: 2021
Sale Page: https://ryanbooth.gumroad.com/l/QYgpB
Author Price: $37 | Our Price: $9
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] if you want to pay with PayPal & Credit Card
Or click the button link below to pay with Crypto
You will get the download immediately after payment success!